Skip to main content

New ask Hacker News story: NameCheap and .cloud Domain

NameCheap and .cloud Domain
3 by willart4food | 3 comments on Hacker News.
I was looking at domain names for a new project, and I was using NameCheap.com to search for available domains, when I came across something very interesting and SHORT let's call it domain.cloud yes, the .cloud TLD. I continued to scroll through the list of domains available with other TLD but I didn't find anything, so I decided to go back to the domain.cloud only to be told by the system that it was no longer available, but - of course - I could make an offer uhmm.... sounds fishy to me. And I can't find a whois server that will give me the name of the registrant or at least the date of registration. Can anyone cast some insights into this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Supermodels Age, or Just Get Airbrushed?

By Vanessa Friedman via NYT Style https://ift.tt/FygKCLW

FOX NEWS: Biden and Trump campaign hard in the final sprint

"Biden and Trump campaign hard in the final sprint" via FOX NEWS https://ift.tt/3oMYFNN